UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV panel & CPR
Provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform a rescue a in a low voltage electrical emergency and the relevant health, safety and risk management procedures.
$95 per participant / Group pricing available
3 hours face-to-face training
Assessment is at the end of the course to show the instructor that you have an appropriate understanding of the procedures necessary.
This will consist of a theory assessment and practical demonstrations.
At the successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a statement of attainment for
- UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
*Please note that the CPR component of the training is only valid for 12 months and should be updated annually.
- Safe use of the rescue kit
- Inspection and placement of rescue equipment
- Assessing and controlling hazards to rescuer, victim and others
- Isolation procedures where appropriate
- Safe Approach Distances (SAD’s) appropriate to rescue from a live LV panel
- Involvement of external emergency services
- Practical demonstration of rescuing a person
- Removing victim to safe location / place of safety
- Perform CPR procedures in line with ARC requirement