PROVIDE CARDIO PULMONARY RESUSCITATION
Covers all of the skills and knowledge required to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID009 (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
$55 per participant
Group pricing available
2 hour face-to-face training
Assessment is at the end of the course to show the instructor that you have an appropriate understanding of the procedures necessary to manage a life-threatening situation.
This will consist of a theory assessment and practical demonstrations.
At the successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a statement of attainment for
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures in line with ARC requirement
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED) appropriately
- Follow the prompts of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Maintain the airway, breathing and circulation of an unconscious casualty
- Communicate details of the incident